Hi guys

Write your introduction here. Who are you and what do you want to accomplish on your magickal journey?
Novice
Novice

Hi guys

Post by Repeat »

Hey I am Repeat from india... I want to learn magick I tried to search online but many are fake so hopefully this site can help me thanks
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Hi guys

Post by Kronus »

Welcome to the forum, Repeat!

I'm happy that you decided to join. I will always be able to answer any questions you might have about magick.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish or are you just seeking general advice?
Novice
Novice

Post by Repeat »

Thank you kronos

yes i am new to magick,, i tried bad site but I need to make girl love me from my village she is pretty but she dont want me
Novice
Novice

-

Post by Williamwedge »

I was wondering if Id get an introduction from you guys Ive been lurking for a while so this place is preeeetty cool so far, guys are chill n shit.
sex
Novice
Novice

Post by miniming »

Fat Frankies: Slot Features There are four features on offer at Fat Frankies, activated when 3 bonus symbols land on reels 1, 3, and 5. Next, one of these bonuses is randomly awarded: Burger Bonanza - A respin is triggered where only burger symbols may land. Burger symbols are sticky, and each time a new one hits, pg slot an extra respin is awarded, up to 15 in total. When no new burger lands, the feature ends. Flip the Tip - Three coins are awarded, and players try to land them in the tip jar. Each time you manage to do so, an extra coin is awarded, and the credit prize increases from 5x to 2,500x. Coins that miss the jar are lost, and the feature ends when all of your coins are gone or the top prize is won.