How to break Yandex captcha

Learn the secrets of Soul Travel here. Share your own experiences and talk about obstacles you might face
Practitioner
Practitioner

How to break Yandex captcha

Post by Juliacat »

How earn money with captcha solving?

XEvil 5.0 automatically solve most kind of captchas,
Including such type of captchas: ReCaptcha v.2, ReCaptcha v.3, Hotmail (Microsoft), Google, SolveMedia, BitcoinFaucet, Steam, +12000
Programm support most popular kind of APIs: 2captcha, anti-captcha, rucaptcha, deathbycaptcha, ...
Interested? Just google for XEvil 5.0!
Free XEvil Demo is available!

Also, there is a huge discount available for purchase until 31 May: -30%!

http://xrumersale.site/

This topic was created with intellectuall mass-posting system of XRumer + XEvil 5.0

___
What program can break all captchas?, How earn money with captcha solving?, How to break Facebook captcha, This program destroyed Bitcoin!,
How earn money with captcha solving?, How to bypass Rambler captcha, This program destroyed Bitcoin!, XEvil can solve BitcoinFaucet captcha!
Novice
Novice

Re: How to break Yandex captcha

Post by camillamam »

There are a lot of different ways to bypass blocking sites. And one of these ways is to order services on sites that specialize in changing IP addresses for your comfort and security. If this is the first time you have heard of this, I will give you access to 192.168.1.1 login :P

Instead of sitting and wasting time on such simple but time-consuming tasks, you would rather do something that gives you more pleasure.
Novice
Novice

-

Post by OlgaBuri »

code example:

for i=0 to 9
if i==2 then
#break
endif
if i==5 then
#continue
endif
next

cos i dont know the break and continue statements in injection language.so now i use

repeat
until Exitcondition

but continue how to implement? use if?

