24/7 on call

Click here to find forums dedicated to your specific magickal needs
Novice
Novice

24/7 on call

Post by luckypenguin »

I would be glad to get any useful advice about organizing a support service for gamers. What specifics do I need to consider? Who can help?
Novice
Novice

Re: 24/7 on call

Post by anthonydrowow »

Make sure everyone knows exactly what they are responsible for, whether it's responding directly to customers or dealing with certain issues/problems within a certain time frame (or both). It's also important to have clear standards for how quickly each task should be completed-you don't want there to be confusion about what "fast" or "slow" means when it comes to customer service!
Novice
Novice

Re: 24/7 on call

Post by archybows »

I can write for myself that gamers prefer to communicate with support via digital channels: email, social networks, and online chat. One of the best options is a button for quick access to support in the application, and ideally directly in the game. It is important that the operator can quickly resolve the issue or know exactly where to refer it for resolution. I would advise you to read https://newmediaservices.com.au/custome ... hallenges/, there is a lot of useful information on this topic.